The Landscape Agency is an award-winning landscape architecture practice, with a portfolio of exciting and prestigious projects over a range of sectors across the UK. We have an enviable list of clients.
We seek an experienced Chartered Landscape Architect CMLI to join our York office. It is essential you are a Chartered with the Landscape Institute with 2 years+ PQE. Experience required includes masterplanning and construction detailing, drawing and specification preparation. You will have a strong AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite skillset and be experienced in delivering technically-demanding projects to time and budget.
Skills and qualities required:
– A degree and post graduate qualification in landscape architecture and a Chartered member of the Landscape Institute
– Substantial experience of working at all L.I. work stages
– Sound understanding of hard and soft landscape detailing and specification
– Excellent AutoCAD, Good Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign and Photoshop), 3D graphics such as SketchUp & MS Office skills
– Excellent communication skills, especially written English
– Full, clean driving licence (use of own vehicle preferable but not essential)
Your commercial awareness, commitment and attention to detail will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
Please email your CV, covering letter, examples from your portfolio (no more than 5MB) and current salary to Hannah Cummings, Practice Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please).
Deadline for applications: Friday 27th January 2017
Start date for post: As soon as possible.
Our success is built entirely on our excellent team and our commitment to our clients.