The Landscape Agency is an award-winning landscape architecture practice, with a portfolio of exciting and prestigious projects over a range of sectors across the UK with an enviable list of clients.
We are seeking a talented Landscape Architect to join our team. In particular this role has a design focus and your portfolio will need to demonstrate considerable design flair on projects of varying scales.
It is preferable that you will be Chartered or on the Pathway and we are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years post study practice-based experience.
Skills and qualities required:
– A degree and post-graduate qualification in landscape architecture
– Experience of working across all of the L.I. work stages; delivering projects to time and budget whilst retaining a passion and energy for design
– An understanding of hard and soft landscape detailing and specification
– Excellent AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign and Photoshop), good 3D graphics such as SketchUp & MS Office skills
– Excellent communication skills, especially accurate and precise written English
– Full, clean driving licence (use of own vehicle preferable but not essential)
Your commercial awareness, commitment and attention to detail will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
This role is based across North Yorkshire.
Please email your CV, covering letter, examples from your portfolio (no more than 5MB) and current salary to Hannah Cummings, Practice Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please).
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 20 March 2018.
Start date for post: As soon as possible.
Our success is built entirely on our excellent team and our commitment to our clients.