The Landscape Agency is an award-winning landscape architecture practice, with a portfolio of exciting and prestigious projects over a range of sectors across the UK. We have an enviable list of clients.
We are seeking a Landscape Architect to join our York office. You do not need to be Chartered or on the Pathway yet either, but we are looking for someone with a couple of years post study practice-based experience.
Skills and qualities required:
– A degree and post-graduate qualification in landscape architecture
– Experience of working across some or all of the L.I. work stages
– An understanding of hard and soft landscape detailing and specification
– Excellent AutoCAD, Good Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign and Photoshop), 3D graphics such as SketchUp & MS Office skills
– Excellent communication skills, especially accurate and precise written English
– Full, clean driving licence (use of own vehicle preferable but not essential)
Your commercial awareness, commitment and attention to detail will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
This role is based in The Chocolate Works off Bishopthorpe Road, York, in a light bright spacious studio.
Please email your CV, covering letter, examples from your portfolio (no more than 5MB) and current salary to Hannah Cummings, Practice Manager, at email@example.com (no agencies please).
Start date for post: As soon as possible.