The Landscape Agency is an award-winning landscape architecture practice, with a portfolio of exciting and prestigious projects over a range of sectors across the UK. We have an enviable list of clients.
We seek an experienced Senior Landscape Architect to join our York office. It is essential you are a Chartered Landscape Architect CMLI with 5 years+ PQE. In particular this role has a design focus and your portfolio will need to demonstrate considerable design flair on projects of varying scales.
You will look after our clients so it is important that you can clearly communicate the value of landscape architecture when quoting for and delivering design ideas and concepts. You will also be required to represent the company at networking events.
Skills and qualities required:
– A degree and post graduate qualification in landscape architecture (or closely-related field) and a Chartered member of the Landscape Institute
– Substantial experience of working at all L.I. work stages; delivering projects to time and budget whilst retaining a passion and energy for design.
– A good understanding of the Planning process in relation to Landscape
– Thorough understanding of hard and soft landscape detailing and specification
– Good AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign and Photoshop), SketchUp & MS Office skills
– Excellent communication skills, especially written English
– Full, clean driving licence (use of own vehicle preferable but not essential)
Your commercial awareness, commitment and attention to detail will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
Please email your CV, covering letter, examples from your portfolio (no more than 5MB) and current salary to Hannah Cummings, Practice Manager, at email@example.com (no agencies please).
Deadline for applications: Friday 27 January 2017
Start date for post: As soon as possible.
Our success is built entirely on our excellent team and our commitment to our clients.