The Landscape Agency is an award-winning landscape architecture practice, with a portfolio of exciting and prestigious projects over a range of sectors across the UK. We have an enviable list of clients.
We are seeking a Landscape Architect to join us. You do not need to be Chartered or on the Pathway yet either, but we are looking for someone with a couple of years post study practice-based experience.
Skills and qualities required:
– A degree and post-graduate qualification in landscape architecture
– Experience of working across some or all of the L.I. work stages
– An understanding of hard and soft landscape detailing and specification
– Excellent AutoCAD, Good Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign and Photoshop), 3D graphics such as SketchUp & MS Office skills
– Excellent communication skills, especially accurate and precise written English
– Full, clean driving licence (use of own vehicle preferable but not essential)
Your commercial awareness, commitment and attention to detail will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
This role is based in The Chocolate Works, York, in our light bright spacious studio.
Please email your CV, covering letter, examples from your portfolio (no more than 5MB) and current salary to Hannah Cummings, Practice Manager, at email@example.com
Start date for post: As soon as possible